Tumblr quotes happy 34. Awe awaits us at every corner
A way to connect the exciting with what we are used to in principle, by James Broughton.
35. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened
One of the classic phrases of happiness from the famous architect of children’s stories, Dr. Seuss.
Tumblr quotes happy
36. Live the life you love. Love the life you live
A very simple maxim from reggae legend Bob Marley.
37. The fact of forgiving yourself is being happy
Robert Louis Stevenson believes that the feeling of well-being springs when we reconcile ourselves.
38. Happiness is something that is practiced, like the violin
John Lubbock leaves this reflection in which happiness is portrayed as a project to which one must contribute every day.
Tumblr quotes life
39. Listen from time to time. It’s fascinating what you can hear
Another of the happiness phrases that speak of the emotion of discovery, this time by Russell Baker.
40. Love will never leave us alone
Another of the happiness quotes pronounced by the Jamaican singer Bob Marley, in this case related to love.
41. A joyous life is a unique creation that cannot be copied from a recipe
Mihaly Csikszentmihaly, one of the referents of positive psychology, proposes this reflection of happiness so that we learn to appreciate the unrepeatable character of our lives.
42. Love is that micro-moment of warmth and connection that we share with another living being
Barbara L. Fredrickson, about the little moments of happiness we share in the moments when we share an emotional bond with someone.
43. Happiness is not out there for us to find, and the reason for that is that it is within us
One of the reflections of happiness pronounced by people who investigate in psychology departments, in this case the American Sonja Lyubomirsky.
Tumblr quotes friendship
44. Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when it is shared
Albert Schweitzer, on the paradox of happiness and fraternal connections.
45. The difference between mystery and happiness depends on what we do with our attention
Sharon Salzberg, about the relationship between the way attention is managed and the way happy moments are experienced.
46. A crisis is something that tastes bad to waste
A positive reflection by Paul Romer, about the potential of crises.
47. Becoming is better than being
Carol S. Beck about the moments of enjoyment that comes from personal growth.
Tumblr quotes deep
48. No matter the age, there is always something good to overcome
Lynn Johnston gives one of the phrases of happiness that they touch, also the theme of challenges as something that motivates us to move forward.
49. If you do not know which port you are sailing, no type of wind is favorable to you
The philosopher Seneca leaves one of the most iconic reflections on the way in which lack of happiness can be, in part, sought.
50. Being entirely honest with yourself is a good exercise
One of the phrases of happiness pronounced by Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalysis.