Tumblr quotes depression 51. There is no greater pain than needing and losing something you know you will never be able to replace.
There are people or experiences in our life that are irreplaceable, but deep down they are all because each one of them is unique and unrepeatable.
Tumblr quotes depression
52. Nothing thicker than a blade separates happiness from melancholy.
Virginia Woolf expresses in this sad quote how easy it is sometimes to go from a state of happiness to one of sadness.
53. Even the strongest person gets tired of moving mountains, for whom not a stone would move.
And it is important to realize on time so as not to spend more time than necessary on those who do not deserve it.
54. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It is the transition that is problematic.
Jimi Hendrix leaves us with this reflection that makes us think, isn’t life that transition?
55. Often the grave unknowingly encloses two hearts in the same coffin.
This is one of the saddest phrases, because when someone dies, they also take part of the heart of the person who loved them.
Tumblr quotes life
56. Perhaps part of loving is learning to let go.
Loving is respecting the other, although your decision may be sadly to move away.
57. I never thought that happiness was so sad.
Some experiences that bring us happiness can bring sadness, according to this phrase by Mario Benedetti.
58. Sometimes a false joy is preferable to a sadness of true causes.
The philosopher Descartes reflects on accepting the lesser evils.
59. In the book of life, the answers are not on the back.
The character of Charlie Brown reminds us with this quote that unfortunately life does not come with an instruction manual.
60. Sadness recedes on the wings of time.
Sadness ends up disappearing over time, and this quote by Jean de la Fontaine expresses it well.
Tumblr quotes friendship
61. You are perfect as a memory, but painful as forgetfulness.
A sad phrase about the bittersweet of having good memories of a heartbreak.
62. The wound that costs the most to heal always comes from the one who said he would never cause it.
Sometimes the disappointment that someone can cause us after a disappointment in love can be more painful than not the heartbreak itself.
63. Sow distance and you will reap forgetfulness.
A phrase that reflects the sad reality of distancing ourselves from loved ones.
64. A sad soul can kill faster than bacteria.
The writer John Steinbeck leaves us this sentence about sadness and how quickly it can eat us up.
65. Sadness is one of the vibrations that prove that we are alive.
And we end with a phrase by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry that reminds us that the good side of sadness is being able to feel emotions that remind us that we are alive