Tumblr life quotes and sayings , Freedom is never given; is won
A. Philiph Randolph does not assume that freedom is simply acquired, one has to earn it.
48. Patience and time do more than strength and passion
Jean de la Fontaine gives us a dose of realism as does the tale of the ant and the cicada
Tumblr life quotes and sayings
49. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
The attitude of being positive is closely related to Henri Matisse’s philosophy of life.
50. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light
Helen Adams Keller was the first deaf and blind person to have a college degree, and was a respected activist, writer, and teacher.
51. The best way to make dreams come true is to wake up
French writer Paul Valéry was very sharp on this quote. Ns indicates that dreaming in our fantasies, without realizing that we must take action, our dreams will be nothing more than dreams.
Tumblr quotes grunge aesthetic
52. Where there is love there is life
Gandhi knowing how to give a big dose of inspiration when it comes to making sense of our lives with these few words.
53. Success depends on effort
Sophocles was very clear in making us understand that if we do not strive for something we will not get the rewards we desire.
54. Integrity reveals beauty
Thomas Leonard defends that ethics and good work are the true beauty that resides in a person
55. The more I train, the luckier I am
Gary Player, considered the best golfer of all time, should make us reflect on the prize that training gives to have a better life.
56. Brevity is the sister of talent
Anton Chekhov believes that the talented person is capable of being brief and concise.
Tumble quotes aesthetic wallpaper
57. The most difficult thing is to know ourselves; the easiest is to speak ill of others
The Greek philosopher Thales of Miletus knows that speaking ill of others has no merit, the merit is being able to know oneself
58. He who doubts and does not investigate becomes not only unhappy, but also unfair
Blas Pascal knows that to be happy and complete people we have to inquire into what we do not know and not live life mired in ignorance.
59. Where there is no fight there is no strength
Oprah Winfrey firmly believes that effort is what gives you the energy to push forward
60. Simplicity is the utmost sophistication
Leonardo da Vinci claims that the simplest option of things is the expression of the best of genius
61. Adversity is the first path to truth
Lord Byron did not conceive that the truth could be comfortably reached.
62. Life is a long lesson in humility
James M. Barrie understood that during life a person realizes that feeding the egos does not lead to anything good, but humility does.
63. The art of living is more like fighting than dancing
Marco Aurelio did not think that in life everything is in pink, but that what one found were many difficulties
64. We don’t judge the people we love
The philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre knew that loving our near ones is something very valuable
Tumble quotes aesthetic
65. Once we have accepted our limits, we transfer them
Albert Einstein was also a genius when it came to creating quotes, because his words are really very revealing and inspire us
66. If the path is beautiful, let’s not ask where it goes
Anatole France advocated not complicating our lives too much with questions that are not really as important as enjoying what life gives us
Tumble quotes aesthetic wallpaper
67. Nothing happens unless we first dream
Carl Sandburg understands that in life not everything can be improvisation. If we want to achieve great things, we must first allow ourselves to fantasize about our desires.
68. These are my principles and if you don’t like them, I have others
The great humorist Gorucho Marx expressed in this phrase the great hypocrisy that reigns in the world playing with something theoretically as immovable in a person over time as its principles
69. Love is made up of a soul that inhabits two bodies
Aristotle shows here his vision on the nature of love.
70. To do is to be
Immanuel Kant gave us to understand, through this very short quote, that taking action is everything