Short quotes with deep meaning
Short quotes with deep meaning . I will never love you less than I love you in this very second. (Margaret Stohl) True love never diminishes. 48. I do not want the company of anyone in the world more than yours. (William Shakespeare) When you are with the right person, nothing is better than being by his side.
Short quotes with deep meaning
49. If I live to be a hundred, I want to live a hundred years minus one day so I never have to live without you. (A. A. Milne) Losing a loved one is one of the greatest fears.
50. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the whole world. (Nicholas Sparks) Unfortunately, the love we give is not always reciprocated.
51. The sign that we do not love someone is that we do not give all the best that is in us. (Paul Claudel) A relationship needs work and effort, but not out of obligation but with the desire to want to improve it. 52. It is not my lips that you kissed, it was my soul. (Judy Garland) When we love, the feeling becomes almost a religious experience.
Short quotes birthday
20. The worst way to miss someone is to sit next to them and know that you can never have them. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez) If you know that the person next to you doesn’t love you, it’s time to go your own way.
21. Love is like a war, easy to start, difficult to end, impossible to forget. (Henry-Louis Mencken) There are love relationships that start in a good way but it is very difficult to end it.
Short quotes about boyfriend
22. Loving is not looking at each other but rather looking at both in the same direction. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry) He points out that one of the secrets to having a successful relationship is for both parties to go in the same direction.
23. The first love is loved more, the others are loved better. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry) As various love experiences are lived, love matures.
Short quotes about dad
53. Love is friendship on fire. (Jeremy Taylor) They say that the best love relationships are those that derive from friendship
. 54. I’d rather spend a life with you than face all the ages of this world alone. (J.R.R. Tolkien) “The Lord of the Rings” leaves us a valuable phrase about the value of being with someone you love.
55. There is more pleasure in loving than in being loved. (John Fuller) Do you also believe this? Or do you think the feeling must be fair?
Short quotes about birthday
56. You are my heart, my life and my only thought. (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) A beautiful display of the impact the right person has on our world
. 57. To love is to find your own happiness in the happiness of others (Gottfried Leibniz) When you are in a relationship, part of your happiness is wanting the happiness of the other as well. travel quotes
58. Tell your partner at least once a day, how great she is and what you love her. (H. Jackson Brown) You can’t take it for granted that your partner knows how you feel about them if you don’t tell them.
Short quotes about work
59. Loves die of boredom, and oblivion buries them. (Jean de la Bruyère) Tiredness can nest in a relationship and kill it completely.
60. Healthy relationships grow from limitless trust. (Beau Mirchoff) If we trust and trust us we will be able to love even more and in turn grow as a couple and as a person.