Short quotes to live by
Short quotes to live by Love without admiration is only friendship. (George Sand) Couples phrase, written by the French author
. 13. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the door to her heart, the place where love resides. (Audrey Hepburn) The actress, on the signs of falling in love.
Short quotes to live by
14. A coward is unable to show love; doing so is reserved for the brave. (Mahatma Gandhi) The Hindu leader spoke thus about the attitude towards love.
15. It is true that in the world of men there is nothing necessary, except love. (Johann Wolfgang Goethe) An essential feeling to live to the fullest.
Short quotes on health
16. Love is the ultimate meaning of everything that surrounds us. It is not a simple feeling; it is the truth, it is the joy that is at the origin of all creation. (Rabindranath Tagore) A philosophical phrase of love that can reconcile us with existence.
17. Is there a precept that can guide the action of a lifetime? To love. (Confucius) Living as a couple is not necessary, but it is necessary to love as if there were no tomorrow.
Short quotes about nature
18. What is love? The longing to get out of oneself. (Charles Baudelaire) This is how the French writer spoke about falling in love. 19. You don’t play games with love. There are many who start out as a joke and end up burning. (Carlo Dossi) You have to be careful, love is not child’s play.
20. Where love reigns, laws are superfluous. (Plato) Ancient Greece left great phrases for couples, like this one from Plato. 20. When you want to give love there is only one risk: that of receiving it. (Molière) Ironic sentence of the French poet
Short quotes about beauty
21. I loved, I was loved: enough for my grave. (Alphonse De Lamartine) When you have loved, there is little left to do in this world. 22. There is nothing that enlivens love more than the fear of losing someone you love.
(Francisco de Quevedo) Jealousy and possessiveness are, like it or not, elements that play their role in any relationship. 26. Come sleep with me: we will not make love. He will make us. (Julio Cortazar) Another phrase to make your partner fall in love with the great Cortázar.
27. Painting blind love is an unreason of the poets; It is necessary to remove the blindfold and restore the joy in his eyes forever. (Blaise Pascal) On the verses dedicated to such a sacred feeling.
Short quotes about teachers
28. And never advise lovers, when their care is their glory; who is like one who predicts heretics, in their vain stubborn errors. (Miguel De Cervantes) One of the quotes about love from the most famous writer in Spanish.
29. There is only one remedy for love: love more. (Henry D. Thoreau) Undeniable paradox: love is only cured with more love. 30. If you have grafted the rose of love into your heart, your life has not been useless. (Omar Khayyam) Famous quote that reminds us of the happiness of living in love.