Short quotes valentines day , 61. I don’t want to miss that image of seeing you come back to life every day. (Albert Espinosa) Seeing our partner makes our day intensely.
62. Friendship often becomes love, but love never becomes friendship. (Lord
Byron) It’s easy for a friendship with a lot of chemistry to evolve into
something else. 63. It is not just a feeling. It is also an art. (Honoré de
Balzac) Love is the greatest muse of all artistic expressions.
Short quotes valentines day
64. At the beginning of a love, lovers talk about the future, in its
aftermath, about the past. (André Maurois) Loving is not about feeling it, it
is about expressing it.
65. Being honest is what makes relationships last. (Lauryn Hill) Trust lays
the foundation for a relationship, but honesty is what solidifies it. 66. The
first duty of love is knowing how to listen. (Paul Tillich) With him in our
hearts we are the best listeners for comfort, for advice or to have a detail
that praises our loved one.
quotes with deep meaning
67. No person involved in a relationship should feel that to make it viable
they need to give up an essential part of themselves (May Sarton) Love arises
from loving the essence, the real and the enduring of the other. If we need to
change to feel mutual love, something is terribly wrong. 68. There are so
beautiful loves that they justify all the crazy things they do. (Plutarch) A
pure and well-managed love can lead us to plan and commit crazy things.
69. I am catastrophically in love
with you. (Cassandra Clare) Anyone who has fallen in love has felt that his
world is totally turned upside down, sometimes for the better, sometimes for
Short quotes about memories
. 70. I knew from the first moment I saw you that there was something about
you that I needed. (Jamie McGuire) The chemistry that arises between two
strangers is so strong that it can become love, in the end they can be two
strangers who, if they met perhaps, would be for each other.
71. Love is made up of a single soul that inhabits two bodies. (Aristotle)
All ideas that evoke that true love is a complement, a soul that touches ours
so perfectly that it seems to be ours.
72. You know that you are in love when you don’t want to go to bed because reality is finally better than your dreams. (Dr. Seuss) Love makes us dream
Short quotes about smile
. 73. And in his eyes I see something more beautiful than the stars. (Beth
Revis) When we fall in love, we see in the simplest things of the other, the
greatest beauties of the universe.
74. And to be totally, completely, absolutely in love, one must be fully aware that one is also loved, that one also inspires love. (Mario Benedetti) A great relationship is where you love and where your feelings are reciprocated. travel quotes
Short quotes about women
75. Do you have to have a reason to love? (Brigitte Bardot) Love does not
understand ideas, thoughts and logic; love only needs 2 people to emerge. Will
you continue to see your relationship the same way?