- 1 Short quotes about women
- 2 Short new year quotes
- 3 Short instagram captions 2020
- 4 Famous short quotes
- 5 Aesthetic short quotes
- 6 Short sayings
- 7 Unique quotes on life short
- 8 Nature quotes short
- 9 Short quotes about beauty
- 10 Short love quotes for husband
- 11 Short caption for boys
- 12 Short love captions
Short quotes about women
Short quotes about women , I have compiled 50 phrases about women where the role of women in today’s society is extolled, dignified and vindicated. The truth is that I have spent a long time selecting them, but the result I think will satisfy you. In my life, women have always played a fundamental and primordial role.
Short quotes about women
My mother and sister are the people in my family with whom I have always gotten along the best, and the woman who is now my partner and her daughter are everything to me. This post is dedicated to all the women on the planet and especially to my four women: my wife, my mother, my daughter and my sister.
Short new year quotes
• “As usual, behind every idiot there is always a great woman.” John Lenon.
• “I grew up kissing books and bread. Since I kissed a woman, my activities with bread and books lost interest ”. Salman Rushdie.
• “I think it will be truly glorious when women are truly authentic people and have the whole world open to them.” Karen Blixen.
• “The more I know men, the less I love them; If I could say the same about women, it would be much better for me ”. Lord Byron.
• “They say that a man is not a man while he does not hear his name from a woman’s lips.” Antonio Machado. • “Love creates in woman, a new woman; the one from the day before no longer exists the next day ”. Honoré De Balzac.
• “The artist must be a mixture of boy, man and woman.” Ernesto Sábato. • “The first who compared women to a flower was a poet; the second, an idiot ”. Voltaire
Famous short quotes
. • “The problem of women has always been a problem of men.” Simone de Beauvoir. • “He who has known only her wife and has loved her, he knows more about women than he who has known a thousand.” Leon Tolstoy.
• “I’m in charge of my house, but my wife makes the decisions.” Woddy Allen.
• “In war-torn societies, it is often women who keep society going. . . They are usually the main defenders of peace ”. Kofi Annan.
Aesthetic short quotes
• “At every moment of my life there is a woman who leads me by the hand in the darkness of a reality that women know better than men and in which they orient themselves better with fewer lights.” Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
• “There are only three things to do with a woman. You can love it, suffer for it, or turn it into literature ”. Lawrence Durrell. • “There is a woman at the beginning of all great things.” Alphonse de Lamartine.
• “The fantasy of the man is the best weapon of the woman.” Sophia Loren. • “The most powerful hydraulic force in the universe is a woman’s tear.” Carlos Fisas.
• “A woman’s intuition is more accurate than a man’s certainty.” Rudyard Kipling. • “The dumbest of women can handle an intelligent man, but it takes a woman very skilled to handle an idiot.” Rudyard Kipling.
“The woman is something while the man is nothing.” Thucydides.
Unique quotes on life short
• “Woman is the warrior’s rest.” Friedrich Nietzsche. • “The woman and the book that have to influence a life, come to the hands without looking for them.” Enrique Jardiel Poncela.
• “Women with a past and men with a future are the most interesting people.” Chavela Vargas. • “Women constitute the only exploited group in history that has been idealized to impotence.” Erica Jong. •
Nature quotes short
• “Women have served throughout this
century as mirrors that possessed the power to reflect the figure of man twice
the size of life.” Karen Blixen. • “Calling women the weaker sex is
slander; it is the injustice of man towards woman.
”Mahatma Gandhi. • “The gods have made two perfect things: the woman and the rose.” Solon. • “Men who do not forgive women their small defects will never enjoy their great virtues.” Khalil Gibran.
Short quotes about beauty
• “I would dare to venture that Anonymous, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was often a woman”. Virginia Woolf. • “A woman hurts all over my body.” Jorge Luis Borges.
• “I fell in love with my wife and I never fell in love again. You unconsciously
propose fidelity to yourself: you have a family, some children. How are you
going to play love out there? Pablo Picasso.
Short love quotes for husband
• “My mother was the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Everything I am, I owe to my mother. I attribute all my successes in this life to the moral, intellectual and physical teaching that I received from her. George Washington. • “My synthetic opinion of women is that with them it is necessary to dare everything”. Stendhal.
• “Woman, the world is furnished by your eyes.” Vicente Huidobro. • “I don’t believe in the eternal feminine, an essence of a woman, something mystical. The woman is not born, she is made ”. Simone de Beauvoir
• “We cannot have a revolution that does not involve and liberate women.” John Lennon • “She is not born but becomes a woman.” Simone de Beauvoir • “Our society is masculine, and until it enters it the woman will not be human.” Henrik Johan Ibsen
• “To fight anti-Semitism you don’t have to be Jewish, just as to fight racism you don’t have to be black. Unfortunately, sometimes it seems that to combat discrimination against women you have to be a woman. ” Soledad Gallego-Díaz. frases de amor
• “The degree of civilization of a people can be judged by the social position of women.” Domingo Faustino Sarmiento. • “Anyone who wants to see his business prosper, consult his wife.” Benjamin Franklin.