Love quotes tumblr Surely you have heard your grandmothers say that maintaining a sense of humor is one of the keys to making marriage work and last forever. Laughing together is the best therapy to release tension, overcome difficulties, and erase any misunderstandings you have had during the day. Short phrases of love that will be like tickles so that love and laughter go hand in hand.
Love quotes tumblr
“I don’t want other kisses, I don’t want other hugs, nor do I want other people, I want only you in my life and nobody else.”
Love quotes for her
12. “Love is the longing to get out of oneself” – Charles Baudelaire
13. “Come sleep with me. We will not make love, love will make us ”- Julio Cortázar
14. “The best part of our marriage is that the look in your flirty eyes still makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.”
15. “You know you are in love when you don’t want to go to bed because reality is finally better than your dreams” – Dr. Seuss
16. “In matters of love, crazy people are the ones with the most experience. Never ask the sane about love; the sane love sanely, which is like never having loved ”- Jacinto Benavente
17. “All the days of my life are perfect because they start and end loving you.”
18. “I can’t believe how much you don’t bore me.”
19. “If it weren’t for you, we’d be a normal couple … and possibly very boring.”
20. “Sometimes I wonder how you support me, then I remember that I also support you, so we are at hand.”
Love quotes for her
21. “It’s great to be able to share with you all the hours, the days, the months, always!”
22. “Since we have known each other we have done absolutely everything together, including skipping our diet and getting fat at the same time, that is that we are made for each other.”
. “If it doesn’t break, how will your heart open up?” – Khalil Gibran
. “Laugh at me, it doesn’t matter, I’ll make fun of you and we’ll both be laughing out loud.”
“I am happy to have found you otherwise I would not have to laugh alone / or every morning”.
“Sometimes I miss you, sometimes … too.”
“I had always believed that excesses were bad, but if I have to die of something, I hope it is because I have an excess of you”.