Short quotes on health
short quotes on health Love, that magnificent feeling that can make us be on a cloud. That gives meaning to our life, that turns it into a kind of movie in which we are the protagonists. Sharing life with someone is one of the most tender and beautiful things in life. If you are looking for phrases of couples, you have come to the right place.
Short quotes on health
Thousands of thinkers and philosophers have written about love. In today’s article we are going to collect the best phrases of couples in love so that you can dedicate some beautiful words to the person you love.
In order to continue looking like you, if you want to escape, I will chase you, if you chase me, I will accompany you by fleeing. (José Bergamín) Excerpt from a verse by the famous Madrid poet.
Short quotes about women
2. Marriage is neither given nor received: the perfect couple exists by itself. Beyond labels, love is totally apparent when it exists.
3. That is why we will never be the perfect couple, the postcard, if we are not able to accept that only in arithmetic is two born of one plus one. (Julio Cortazar) Beautiful phrase of the Argentine writer. 4. The best thing a parent can do for his child is to love her partner. (Zig Ziglar) Love must be respected and shared.
5. One fool, at least, in every married couple. (Henry Fielding) A scathing phrase that puts the love that passes through the altar in check.
Are short stories in quotes
6. Tell your partner at least once a day how great she is and how much you love her. (H. Jackson Brown) A piece of advice that is part of the decalogue of love.
7. It is impossible to understand a relationship if you have not seen a couple argue, love and sleep together. (…) Discuss, love and sleep … (Albert Espinosa) One of those couples phrases that only someone who has been madly in love understands.
Short quotes about love
8. Marriage should be open to any adult couple who want to enter into that contract, regardless of their sexual orientation. It is a matter of equal civil rights. (Judith Butler)
9. In a kiss, you will know everything that I have kept quiet about. (Pablo Neruda) Great poetic verse to inspire and love seamlessly.
10. I have experienced everything, and I can assure you that there is nothing better than being in the arms of the person you love. (John Lennon) It is an unbeatable feeling
Short quotes about god
. 11. And to be totally, completely, absolutely in love, one must be fully aware that one is also loved, that one also inspires love. (Mario Benedetti) After all, we see ourselves reflected in the eyes of that loved one
. 23. You can do a lot with hate, but even more with love. (William Shakespeare) The British writer knew that love can be an almighty weapon. 24. If you want to be loved, love yourself. (Seneca) Everything begins with oneself, according to the Greek philosopher.
25. Try to love your neighbor. You’ll tell me the result. (Jean-Paul Sartre) The French philosopher thus spoke about the art of caring for those around us.