Short quotes birthday
Short quotes birthday Love is not seen, it is felt. (Pablo Neruda) Love is not a feeling to look at, but to feel it with all the body and soul. 25. People change and forget to tell others. (Lillian Hellman) People change over time, sometimes for the better, sometimes not so much.
Short quotes birthday
26. You never lose by loving, you always lose by repressing yourself. (Barbara De Angelis) It is worth risking to love as not doing so can come at great cost.
27. We are easily fooled by those we love. (Molière) By loving we become fragile beings, even when we appear strong.
28. A man who has not passed through the hell of his passions has never overcome them. (Carl Gustav Jung) We have to overcome conflicts with our partner and thus be able to move forward.
Short quotes relationship
29. You can forget the one with whom you have laughed but not the one with whom you have cried. (Khalil Gibran) Difficult moments are always present even when we try to erase them.
30. One day they will realize that they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones. (Turquoise Ominek) A separation always threatens self-esteem, but you should not fall but move on.
31. Love is like wine, and like wine too, it comforts some and destroys others. (Stefan Zweig) Love makes some people look wonderful, while others are dragged down and dropped
. 32. Monotony makes a bad threesome in love. (Danns Vega) Routine is the worst enemy in a relationship, as reflected.
Short quotes about teachers
33. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved. (Lord Alfred Tennyson) Loving and ending does not mean failure, it is living fully and accepting the consequences.
34. Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. (M. Kathleen Casey) In a relationship, pain will always be present, but suffering is everyone’s decision.
35. Not being loved is a simple misfortune, the real misfortune is not loving. (Albert Camus) It does not matter if you are not loved by whoever catches your attention, the important thing is that you do not leave this world without knowing the magic of love.
36. Intense love does not measure, but simply gives. (Mother Teresa of Calcutta) The wonderful thing about love is that it is created to give itself, not to measure itself.
Short quotes about self love
37. Relationships based on obligation lack dignity. (Wayne Dyer) The relationships of couples that are established by commitment and imposition, have their days numbered.
38. Love ends, but never the memory. (Socrates) The experiences will always be present. 39. Never above you, never below you, always by your side. (Walter Winchell) Love is about fairness.
40. Those who hurry to get away are the ones who never intended to stay. (A stranger) If in the first difficult situation the relationship is broken, it is not had a solid foundation.
41. That it makes you “smile sometimes” does not serve as an excuse to hold on to something that hurts you. (Alezandra Remón) If there are more positives than negatives, it is not a relationship you wish you were in.
Short quotes as tattoos
42. The hottest love has the coldest ending. (Socrates) Relationships based on passion either. 43. Neither absence nor fear mean anything when you love. (Alfred de Musset) Love is not synonymous with abandonment or disturbance
. 44. Let go of what kills you, even if it kills you to let it go. (Victor Valladares) If a love doesn’t work, then say goodbye. 45. Never ignore the effort of a person who wants to stay with you, not all the time someone cares about you. (A stranger) Many times we don’t see past our noses, and we don’t realize how lucky we are to have someone who cares about us.
46. Through tears and laughter, we are stronger than ever. (Anonymous) Life is made up of happy moments and difficult situations, which make us strong and determined.