- 1 Short
quotes about love
- 1.1 Short quotes about love
- 1.2 Quotes about books
- 1.3 Are short stories in quotes
- 1.4 Quotes about education
- 1.5 Quotes about language
- 1.6 Quotes about in english
- 1.7 Short quotes love for him
- 1.8 Short quotes love yourself
- 1.9 Short quotes about god
- 1.10 Short quotes love for her
Short quotes about love
Short quotes about love, Although times change, love remains. It is possible that the way of loving is evolving, finally moving away from a whole series of inherited beliefs where possession, suffering and jealousy were the highest representations of what was then considered good love. Even so, in any case, love continues to be the engine of life.
Short quotes about love
However, love is not always pretty, and in the same way that it draws smiles, it also draws tears, because the world of relationships can be complicated and confusing. Emotions are not always expressed, or it is not done honestly, and the expectations created about the other person do not have to fit with what is actually received. WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS YOU WHO THEY REALLY IS, TRUST – MAYA ANGELOU A tip on the value of honesty in relationships.
Quotes about books
3. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE MUST BE THAT OF TWO BEST FRIENDS –
B. R. AMBEDKAR Here we compare the affection in relationships based on romantic love and that of two people who are friends. 4. PEOPLE CHANGE AND FORGET TO TELL OTHERS – LILLIAN HELLMAN LOVE IS NOT LOOKED, IT FEELS – PABLO NERUDA Pablo Neruda is resounding in defending the idea that love is, mainly, something that is experienced.
Are short stories in quotes
12. FRIENDSHIP BECOMES LOVE OFTEN, BUT LOVE NEVER BECOMES FRIENDSHIP – LORD BYRON An apparent paradox about the way relationships evolve.
13. FOR A LOVER THERE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS – STENDHAL Stendhal defined in this way the change involved in becoming a lover.
Quotes about education
14. INTENSE LOVE DOES NOT MEASURE, IT JUST GIVES IT – TERESA DE CALCUTA Understanding love as something that is liberating, Teresa of Calcutta emphasizes the positive side of that feeling and mental state. Another of those love phrases in which the expressive force is transmitted with an image.
Quotes about language
16. WHAT IS DONE FOR LOVE IS BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL – FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE Another of Nietzsche’s phrases about love, in this case related to morality.
17. HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS GROW FROM TRUST WITHOUT LIMITS – BEAU MIRCHOFF Appreciating the link between mutual trust and love.
Quotes about in english
18. NO PERSON INVOLVED IN A RELATIONSHIP SHOULD FEEL THAT TO MAKE IT VIABLE THEY NEED TO GIVE UP AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THEMSELVES – MAY SARTON Intense relationships should be approached not as a sacrifice, but as a space in which to grow.
Short quotes love for him
19. THERE IS NOTHING MORE INTERESTING THAN THE CONVERSATION OF TWO LOVERS WHO REMAIN SILENT – ACHILE TOURNIER This love phrase perfectly sums up that the dialogues between those who love them are often silent. Photography: Unsplash Another of the phrases about relationships in which the importance of honesty is emphasized, a recurring theme.
Short quotes love yourself
21. NEITHER ABSENCE NOR FEAR MEANS ANYTHING WHEN YOU LOVE – ALFRED DE MUSSET A shocking phrase that highlights the power of love.
Short quotes about god
22. THE MAGIC OF FIRST LOVE IS THE IGNORANCE THAT IT CAN HAVE AN ENDING – BENJAMIN DISRAELI One more reflection on the type of love that is experienced for the first time.
Short quotes love for her
23. RELATIONSHIPS BASED ON OBLIGATION LACK OF DIGNITY – WAYNE DYER In this way, the impossibility that the relationships plagued with impositions are genuine is expressed.
24. EVERY LOVER IS A SOLDIER IN WAR – OVID One of the oldest reflections on the role of the person she loves. Photography: Unsplash