Tumblr quotes sad Unfortunately sadness is one of the strongest feelings that people can experience, and many authors have reflected on melancholy and pain.
We selected 65 sad phrases that express pain, disappointment and sadness, reflecting what we feel in moments of heartbreak and heartbreak.
Tumblr quotes sad
These sad phrases will touch your heart and make you reflect on the dramas
of heartbreak, loneliness, death and melancholy.
1. You never suffer for love. You suffer from heartbreak, disillusionment or indifference, but never out of love. Love does not hurt.
Heartbreak is without a doubt a great source of sad phrases, as it is one of the most painful experiences in life.
2. There is no sadder place than that where you remember yourself happy.
Tumblr quotes life
Especially if that is just a place that is only found in our memory.
3. The problem with impossible loves is that it takes us a lifetime to forget them.
The loves that have not come to fruition and that we have not been disappointed with are the most difficult to let go of.
4. There is not a single real love story that has a happy ending. If it is love, it will have no end. And if you have it, you will not be happy.
A sad and bittersweet phrase, like most love stories.
Tumblr quotes friendship
5. Pain is not as strong as guilt, but it takes more of you.
Veronica Roth reminds us with this phrase that pain is a feeling that leaves more mark than any other.
6. Sorrows were not made for beasts, but for men.
Phrase by Miguel de Cervantes, about sadness as part of the human condition.
7. Melancholy sees the worst of things.
Sad phrase about melancholy and how hopeless it is, according to Christian Nestell Bovee.
8. Nothing is sadder than the death of an illusion.
Being excited about something and losing it is one of the worst experiences, according to this phrase by Arthur Koestler.
9. There is nothing more depressing than having everything and still feeling sad.
And it is a most common experience, because having it all is useless if it does not fill you.
Tumblr quotes on happiness
10. It is sad when you realize that you are not as important to someone as you thought you were.
A sad phrase about the disappointments that we can take from some people.
11. Dying seems less sad than having lived a short time.
For the writer Gloria Steinem the true sadness is not taking advantage of life.
12. Living in the past only blinds you to the future.
Holding on to painful experiences only prevents us from enjoying what is to come, as this phrase by Andrew Boyd puts it.
13. A person can feel lonely, even when many people want it.
The company does not deprive the human being of inner solitude. This is how Anna Frank expressed it in her diaries.
Tumblr quotes on life
14. Don’t make someone your everything. Because when they are gone, you have nothing.
As much as we love someone, we must be first, because in the end we only have ourselves.
Related article: “How to love yourself? 6 tips for self-love “
15. Every breath is like a sip of life that one gets rid of.
A beautiful phrase by the Mexican writer Juan Rulfo, which expresses how sadness is expressed in sighs.