Tumblr quotes on happiness 105. Adulthood is when you have met so many people that each new person reminds you of another (Ogden Nash)
The wisdom of adulthood involves certain problems, such as the one portrayed by Ogden Nash.
Tumblr quotes on happiness
106. Reason is also a passion (Eugeni d’Ors)
The passion for learning can also be considered one of the great passions of life.
107. In principle, the investigation needs more heads than means (Severo Ochoa)
A phrase from life and science that shows us the importance of human talent.
108. He who is elected prince with popular favor must keep the people as a friend (Machiavelli)
A reflection of a political nature according to the mythical Italian historian.
109. The man who has lost the ability to erase his hatreds is irreparably old (José Ingenieros)
One of the virtues of maturity is being able to forgive old enemies.
110. Better to be examined than ignored (Mae West)
When nobody listens to us, it is because we surely do not contribute much.
Tumblr quotes on life
111. There is always a place at the top for the brave and hard-working man (Thomas Carlyle)
Daring usually has a prize, and allows us to achieve goals that we would never have thought of.
112. Passions momentarily alter the nature of men, but do not destroy it (Gaspar Melchor de Jovellanos)
Another phrase about human passions, from the hand of the enlightened Spanish.
113. History teaches us two things: that the powerful never coincided with the best, and that politics was never woven by politicians (Camilo José Cela)
On politics and hegemony, by the great writer Camilo José Cela.
114. With morality we correct the errors of our instincts, and with love the errors of our morals (José Ortega y Gasset)
The Spanish essayist makes a disquisition that each one must interpret.
115. Demagoguery is the ability to dress minor ideas with major words (Abraham Lincoln)
Public speaking can be used for very different purposes. In this case Lincoln warns us of the existence of demagoguery.
116. Love of neighbor knows no ideological or confessional limits (Martin Niemoeller)
Love knows no borders or obstacles, when it is authentic.
117. Doubt is one of the names of intelligence (Jorge Luis Borges)
Who knows everything, actually knows nothing.
118. Everything goes well for people with a sweet and happy character (Voltaire)
A reflection of the French philosopher. Do you agree?
119. Have blind faith, not in your ability to triumph, but in the ardor with which you desire it (Horacio Quiroga)
You can only achieve your goals if you trust your possibilities.
120. When you see a giant, first examine the position of the sun; I will not be the shadow of a pygmy (Novalis)
Our perception can deceive us, so take your time to reflect on the little things in life.
121. Poverty does not come from the diminution of wealth, but from the multiplication of desires (Plato)
A reflection of the Greek philosopher that highlights the vice of greed.
122. Do not give yourself up for too much anger; a prolonged anger breeds hatred (Ovid)
Rabies can have dire consequences in our lives.
123. Education is the development in man of all the perfection of which his nature is capable (Kant)
Tumblr quotes life
To conclude the selection of sentences, this reflection of the German philosopher to demonstrate the importance of education.
124. The important thing is not the events, but how we link our emotions to them (Jonathan García-Allen)
Phrase of the Spanish psychologist.
125. You have to give 125 percent. Put your heart and soul into it; learn to have a positive and winning attitude. Don’t accept defeat, but learn from it (Magic Johnson)
One of the deepest reflections of the legendary NBA player of the 80s.
126. The problem with words is that, once cast, they cannot return to their owner alone. So sometimes they turn them on the tip of a steel (Arturo Pérez-Reverte)
The Spanish writer, on the cruelty of what has been said.
127. Constant effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential (Winston Churchill)
Mythical reflection on perseverance and perseverance.
128. Being original is, in a way, showing the mediocrity of others (Ernesto Sábato)
One of those wise phrases not suitable for closed minds.
Tumblr quotes about happiness
129. Too bad when one begins to learn the trade of living, one must already die (Ernesto Sábato)
When wisdom and experience are reached … it’s time to leave the ship.
130. Imagination is the key to discovery (Anonymous)
Without the one there would be no second.
131. There is nothing so grotesque or incredible that the average human being cannot believe (Mark Twain)
The imagination has no limits, for better or for worse.
Tumblr quotes friendship
132. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake (Napoleon)
A tactical advice from this famous military man.