Quotes in travel , We have all seen and searched for these typical inspiring travel phrases on the internet, mainly with the aim of sharing them on our social networks. Quotes from famous writers, travel phrases that have left us great travelers throughout history, traveling phrases of famous people or simply phrases from anonymous travelers that have endured over time.
Quotes in travel
His reflections, quotes and travel phrases, stamped on those images of dreamy landscapes, travel the world without stopping by Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. He who loves to travel can only get excited at the word travel. From My traveling side we bring you a wide collection of travel phrases that will make you find inspiration and, why not, fly your imagination. Sometimes these travel quotes have managed to capture all the greatness of the world in a single travel phrase.
Once a year, travel to a place you’ve never been before. «
– Dalai Lama
2. “The only rule of the trip is: don’t go back the way you left. It comes back different ”.
– Anne Carson
3. «If you don’t climb the mountain, you can never enjoy the scenery.»
– Pablo Neruda
4. «A journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step.»
– Lao Tse
5. «Life is a journey and whoever travels lives twice».
– Omar Khayyam
6. «I have not been to all the sites, but they are on my list.»
– Susan Sontag
7. «Every hundred meters, the world changes.»
Remember that happiness is a way of traveling, not a destination.»
– Roy M. Goodman
13. «Do not hold grudges, better save money to travel.»
14. «There is no trip that does not change something.»
– David Mitchell
15. «Traveling is discovering that everyone is wrong about other countries.»
– Aldous Huxley
16. «The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.»
-Augustín de Hippo
Once the traveling virus bites you, there is no possible antidote and I know that I will be happily infected for the rest of my life. ”
– Michael Palin
18. «The less routine, the more life.»
– Amos Bronson Alcott
19. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try the routine. It is mortal».
– Paulo Coelho
20. «There is a kind of magic when we go away and, when we return, we have changed.»
– Kate Douglas Wiggin
Traveling is one of the greatest experiences that can be done. It is learning, learning about other cultures, escaping the routine and breaking barriers, fears and prejudices. Traveling is opening horizons, discovering new things and, of course, knowing yourself. As Michael Palin said in one of his famous travel phrases: once the Wanderlust virus bites you, there is no longer any possible antidote.
21. «We travel to change, not of places, but of ideas.»
– Hipólito Taine
22. »Traveling is the best way to get lost and meet at the same time«.
Best travel quotes
Investing in traveling is investing in oneself ”.
– Matthew Karsten
24. «I would rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of things.»
Travel quotes for instagram
25. «All trips have secret destinations about which the traveler knows nothing.»
– Martin Buber
26. «Some places are an enigma, others an explanation.»
– Fabrizio Caramagna
Short travel quotes
27. «I have come to the conclusion that the surest way to discover if you like or hate certain people is to travel with them.»
– Mark Twain
28. «State of mind: planning a trip».
Travel quotes pinterest
29. «A book, like a journey, begins with restlessness and ends with melancholy.»
– José Vasconcelos
Travel quotes español
30. “Traveling returns to discreet men”.
– Miguel de Cervantes
31. «Traveling, sleeping and falling in love are three ways to go to places that we don’t always understand.»
– Angeles Mastretta
32. «Traveling is living».
-Hans Christian Andersen
33. «The days are not remembered, the moments are remembered.»
Quotes in travel
– Cesare Pavese
34. «The world is too beautiful to travel alone on the internet.»
Travel and love quotes
35. “In my case, I don’t travel to go to a particular place, but to go. I travel for the pleasure of traveling. The question is to move ”.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
36. «Cities are books that are read with the feet.»
– Quintín Cabrera
37. «Travel is essential and the thirst for travel is a clear symptom of intelligence.»
– Enrique Jardiel Poncela
38. «Travel teaches tolerance.»
– Benjamin Disraeli
39. «There is nothing like going back to a place that has not changed, to realize how much you have changed.»
– Nelson Mandela
40. «The best of trips is next.»
– Javier Reverte
41. «Our destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.»
– Henry Miller
Our favorite travel phrases
42. «We do not travel to escape life, we travel so that life does not escape us.»
Traveling is the only thing you buy and it makes you richer. ”
44. «Traveling serves to adjust the imagination to reality, and to see things as they are instead of imagining how they will be.»
– Samuel Johnson
45. «Traveling has fatal consequences for prejudice, intolerance and narrowness of mind».
– Mark Twain
46. »If you reject their food, ignore their customs, fear their religion and avoid their people, it is best that you stay at home.»
– James Michener
47. «Traveling leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.»
– Ibn Battuta
48. «Travel is a part of education in youth and, in old age, a part of experience.»
– Sir Francis Bacon
49. «Like all drugs, traveling requires a constant increase in dose.»
– John Dos Passos
50. «Those who say it is impossible should not interrupt those who are trying.»
– Thomas Alva Edison
8. «Travel, money is recovered on time not.»
9. “Don’t tell me how old you are or how well educated you are. Tell me how much you have traveled and I will tell you how much you know. «
10. “A trip is lived 3 times: when we dream it, when we live it and when we remember it