Te vamos a compartir algunas de las mejores frases de inspiración para la vida. muchas de ellas se ayudarán a reflexionar así como también a mejorar tu vida y a vivir mejor. Espero que te gusten y que te sirvan de inspiración para vivir mejor.
1 – Enthusiasm moves the world (Arthut)
Then let yourself be enveloped by that enormous power.
2 – When you have a dream, you have to grab it and never let it go (Carol Burnett)
This inspirational phrase goes directly to is a matter that you are still postponing.
3 – It is not the load that breaks you, but the way you carry it (Lou Holtz)
Change the way, use your resources.
58. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make (Jane Goodall)
- 1 Inspirational quotes for life
- 2 Motivational quotes tumblr
- 3 Inspirational quotes for life
- 4 quotes about life
- 5 motivational quotes for work
- 6 short inspirational quotes
- 7 motivational quotes for students
- 8 motivational quotes pinterest
- 9 motivational quotes tumblr
- 10 motivational quotes gym
- 11 motivational phrases
Inspirational quotes for life
This happens when we have control of one’s life.
59. And here is my secret, a very simple secret: only with the heart can one see well; the essential is invisible to the eye (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
This phrase inspires us to always seek the value of a person who always lies in his soul and heart.
60. Do not wish it were simpler, wish you were better (Jim Rohn)
And the best requires a little more effort.
61. The pessimist sees difficulty at all times. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty (Winston Churchill)
It’s just a matter of prospects, check yours.
62. You must do the things you think you cannot do (Eleanor Roosevelt)
This is a challenge you should consider.
63. Be brave enough to live creatively. The creative place where no one has been (Alan Alda)
64. Do you want to know who you are? Do not ask. Act! The action will outline and define who you are (Thomas Jefferson)
An inspirational phrase for people who question little and constantly move.
65. Perfection is not attainable but if we pursue it we can achieve excellence (Vince Lombardi)
This challenge is for constant people.
66. Create a beautiful place inside you and then start expanding it outside (Bryant McGill)
This phrase will inspire you to work inside and one in a way to show it to the world.
67. What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
We must seek a balance where our actions are most visible.
68. Before I would die of passion than of boredom (Vincent van Gogh)
This phrase inspires us to surrender to that passion that governs our lives.
70. Make your masterpiece every day (John Wooden)
A beautiful phrase that gives us Wooden, which inspires us to make our days the best.
71. Make sure you put your feet in the right place, and then stand firm (Abraham Lincoln)
One of those inspiring phrases that express a vital attitude.
72. Human behavior flows from three sources: emotion, desire and knowledge (Plato)
One of the most important philosophers talking about what drives us.
73. The great goal of life is not knowledge, but action (Francis Bacon)
Interesting reflection on the main purpose that guides our actions.
74. The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda (John C. Maxwell)
Progress is emerging through small acts.
75. Life is the art of drawing without an eraser (John W. Gardner)
Nice metaphor to describe life.
76. A mind that has been expanded by experience never returns to its original dimensions (Oliver Wendell Jones Jr.)
What we live makes us more prepared for what will come.
77. Experience is patience with the lamp on (Tertullian)
A way to see the cumulative nature of knowledge.
78. There are people who have money and people who are rich (Coco Chanel)
Distinction that we often forget.
79. To begin, begin (William Wordsworth)
One of the simplest and most powerful phrases when motivating us.
80. It always seems impossible until it is done (Nelson Mandela)
The impossible is sometimes an artificial limitation.
81. Beauty is power, and smile is his sword (John Ray)
Few phrases so elegant to talk about the power of a smile.
82. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines (Robert H. Schuller)
What seemed like an obstacle can be an opportunity.
83. If you fell yesterday, get up today (H. G. Wells)
An invitation not to give up.
84. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time (León Tolstoy)
Another inspirational phrase based on a metaphor, in this case to talk about you abstract forces.
85. You have the right to criticize who has a heart to help (Abraham Lincoln)
86. Whatever you do, do it with all your heart (Confucius)
Aphorism of this important figure of Chinese philosophy.
Related article: «The 68 best famous phrases of Confucius»
87. Colors are the smiles of nature (Leigh Hunt)
Nice appreciation of this facet of nature.
88. You will never win if you never start (Helen Rowland)
Another one of those invitations to start projects.
89. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible (Dalai Lama)
Maximum life based on simplicity.
90. I’d rather fail something I love than succeed in something I hate (George Burns)
An apparent paradox that, well regarded, makes sense.
91. That something does not do what you expected does not mean that it is not useful (Thomas A. Edison)
The unexpected may have unsuspected applications.
92. Autumn becomes a new spring when each leaf is a flower (Albert Camus)
The perspective we adopt can make everything change.
93. Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow in its wake (Nathaniel Hawthorne)
The past leaves its mark on us even though it has technically disappeared.
94. Nothing becomes real until it is experienced (John Keats)
Opinion based on pure empiricism.
95. When you think positive, good things happen (Matt Kemp)
Motivational quotes tumblr
If we are able to see the good in many situations, we will be more receptive to opportunities.
96. In every way of life there is the desire for love (D. H. Lawrence)
Love seen as an almost omnipresent element.
97. Point to the moon. If you fail, you could hit a star (W. Clement Stone)
Successes can be reached indirectly.
98. Adopt the peace of nature; His secret is patience (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Observing nature can bring unsuspected teachings.
99. Good friends, good books and a clear conscience: that is the ideal life (Mark Twain)
A simpler recipe than you might imagine.
100. People can hear your words, but feel your attitude (John C. Maxwell)
101. Imagination is more important than knowledge (Albert Einstein)
Through this mental capacity we can see totally new things.
102. Where there is no fight there is no force (Oprah Winfrey)
In the clash of forces demonstrates what we bet on our projects.
103. Retained happiness is the seed; shared happiness is the flower (John Harrigan)
If happiness is spread, the result is much better.
104. A problem is an opportunity to do your best (Duke Ellington)
Another way to see the problems.
105. A single ray of sun is enough to remove many shadows (Saint Francis of Assisi)
Inspirational quotes for life
There are experiences capable of dispersing all kinds of sentences.
106. No matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop (Confucius)
In certain aspects, speed is overrated.
107. Leave your mind calm and contemplate what happens (Virgil Thompson)
The spontaneity of mental processes can be surprising.
108. Nothing you saw is more important than your smile (Connie Stevens)
Attitude is everything.
109. Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than what is received (Christopher Reeve)
A way of facing life based on simplicity.
110. Happiness is not given; comes through our actions (Dalai Lama)
The passive attitude will not get us where we want to go.
111. The fruit of your own work is the sweetest (Deepika Padukone)
You live in an emotionally very different way.
112. With the new day come new forces and new ideas (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Every day is a new chapter of our lives.
113. Only the wisest or the stupidest remain unchanged (Confucius)
A paradox about personal development.
114. Pursue your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up (Rachel Corrie)
Three tips in one.
115. Quality is not an act, it is a habit (Aristotle)
Another of the most remembered phrases of this thinker.